Friday, December 04, 2009

Comic 20091204

New Exercise . It took me longer to write these couple of pages. I decided to have this fairly rude thing thrown into Marla's summer training some time ago and scribbled out many pages and takes on it, but I wasn't really comfortable with what I had put down on paper.

The main consideration was Marla's relationship with LLXL. Would it be a buddy cop movie cliche where the two of them eventually bonded or would they remain adversaries up to the end? Each eventual outcome required its own take on this rather gratuitous couple of pages and the rest of Marla's Summer. I'm cheerful that I made my decision and I should be able to get most of these Marla pages done without too much more intellectual hassle. I just need to find some more time to draw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment