Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Looking for Artists

I decided over the last couple of days that I do not have the time to get comics out as quickly as I would like. I can make the sparse weekly schedule I've set, but it won't get story points done when they need to be done. I have a few things that I would like to get completed by certain dates in the comic.

I'm looking for people to either draw individual comics or do some small story arcs. The artist will work from a blue pencil rough and a script. I'm looking for a style that would be close to what I have up, but this isn't required. Anything that isn't manga or overly cartoony would be fine. I'm concerned most with flow of action and atmosphere. I plan on still making completed comics.

With a little ramp-up time I can keep pace with a 7 day a week writing schedule and I might consider working with a few artists at once.

There will be some very adult situations, and graphic detail. Not much of it has shown to date, but it will be coming. Anybody who is interested can email me at newsarray-at-gmail.com. Link me or send a sample of work, and how much you would be willing to do. I'm interested to work with a variety of artists and explore different styles. I can write and block to suit most sorts of page formats.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just read through your whole archive. I really like it and...well...I noticed you were looking for artists:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/EggHeadCheesyBird/cutetest.gif
    *

    ReplyDelete