Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What Goes on?

Seeing that I haven't posted a comic in chronological order in months I should explain how things work around here. Two factors determine what I work on and when I work on it. The first is the simple fact that I do not have much time to devote to the comic. More accurately, I do not have much time to devote to polishing the final product. I've plenty of script written and tons of thumbnail drafts put together. Mostly because I work them all out in a composition book or a sketch book. These I can take with me wherever I go. Peaceful, alert time at the computer is the main limitation.

Secondly, I am trying to keep the story within the confines of the dating system at comic genesis. Keeping the comic 'dates' the same as the dates /in/ the comic. This had me doing a lot of jumping around trying to a get a fresh comic up. Right now I've 4 story lines rolling around at different times that I'm back posting. While I'm doing that I'm trying to get the stories that are supposed to happening /now/ completed.

Anyway I'm having fun trying to piece things together from different directions. Hopefully it is an interesting read for anybody trying to figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment