Saturday, July 17, 2010

Small Hiatus

This past week and the next three to four weeks I will be involved in career schooling. I've decided to take a plunge into a semi career to take care of some extreme cash flow problems I'm experiencing. I'm still working on pages and working through stories and I'm also still sketching some stand alone pieces. But, making any sort of promises about scheduling would be silly.

After the school is finished, assuming I pass the various knowledge and skill tests I will be working long days and long weeks at least until I get financially solvent and have a bit put aside. As a requirement for the paying of my training I will be working for at least a year. (though, I have found a way around that if I get enough cash in hand).

I will be thinking of my dear QT and company often. I am going to try to work through some of the pages and pictures I have started but the priority now is school.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:10 AM

    I'v been going back a while and i can seem to find any comments. It's kinda sad. Your webcomic while kind of amateurishly drawn and colored, is my 5th favorite webcomic i have ever read. I mean wow. I read over 150 webcomics regularly. so its quite a feat to get that high. Long story short, Great story, great characters and some of the best life lessons iv seen.

    ReplyDelete