Friday, October 29, 2010

Possible Website Change.

After the partial outage with the .. whatever is broke at comic genesis .. I went so far as install wordpress with Webcomic plugin on another server.

It works fairly well so far. The plugin's site seems to be down so I'm flailing around without documentation. The downside so far seems that I can not post stories out of order in the way I would wish. One solution is the same that I use currently, keep a little javascript navigation available to override the generated navigation. Another is to hack the plugin and fight with that.

There are a few other comic plugins that I'm going to look at and comic specific CMSes. The only real feature I want that I don't have is threaded comments. I've thought about iframing this blog into the current page. but, that is an ungainly hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment