Sunday, July 23, 2006

Comic 20060723


The path marker. For those of you that were young when I was young may remember the children's show Land of the lost If you do then you should know the path markers are the great grandson of the pylons sp? from that show. If you do not know or remember the show you are stupid and small and maybe you should be reading a comic about smurfs, but you mostly likely don't know what those are either.

I'm at this moment slightly hungover from a class reunion. I was slightly drunk last night when uploading the comic so this blog entry and thunbnails are a little late.

The pace is slowly picking up. I have to be careful to make sure the setting is in place before I get to the fast stuff. There are a few good things around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment