Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Re-Sorting Notification

I'm going to have to move some of the comics in the archives around to make room for 1 small story arc and slide one missplaced comic to a different date. With one or the other I wouldn't have bothered, but both are placed in the same time frame from the point of view of the archives so I think it will be easier to take care of it now. by 'now' I mean whenever I get time to do it.

I just inked out a 4 page story arc that occurs not to long after the start of the comic. It is extraneous and is very naughty too. Since this is supposed to be an adult/mature camoic and I haven't jumped to far out of the realm of high school drama and into adult horror I figured I better push this one to the top. It will still have to ride behind getting the current updates up.

What is interesting about the medium is that I can work from both directions timewise. I try to keep a coherent thread going through the weekly updates but it is fun to go back and flesh out an add things into the archives, keeping in mind the final goal of the entire story. There are a few sub-plots that I won't do at all unless I find an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment