Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween, No Update


I doubt I will have an update on the 31st. This will mark the end of a 11 day run. I will be cleaning up some links and other things on the website though. I'm working on a few stand alone pictures and promotional items.

I'm trying to do a few pictures entirely with the old shabby wacom. I do my coloring and other tasks with it, but only a small amount of line work. My hand is not steady with it. I should say my hand is less steady with it. I used to use a piece of paper to add a little friction between the nub and the surface. I may try that again.

All of you out there reading. I appreciate it. I know how bad the comic is in spots in both writing and drawing. Both are unpolished, but I'm making an effort to address the problems I can while keeping the pace up.

After all this time I'm not truly comfortable with this as a writing medium. I may be trying to hard to avoid 'Wall of Text' and I'm not clear which font and image sizes might be working best across different browser and screens. The next things for me to address are characterization and mood of narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment