Friday, November 27, 2009

Comic 20091127

Anticipation 4. Hmmn I skimped around with this. The original lines for the 4 'Anticipation' pages were done years ago and they were a bit rough, even by my low standards. I spent a little more time on this particular page redrawing a few bits. If I had them to do over again there would definitely be a few changes to make it easier to put together and to read.

The synopsis is that Shub lures or captures men and takes them to this sub-basement, makes the sweet loving on them and then kills them, eventually turning them into tasty supper. She does this a lot and I have never addressed, even to myself, what she does with all the delivery vans. I assume they end up in the river.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:56 AM

    Justy stumbled across the comic, and read thru it like eating popcorn. very NSFW, but a good read.

    ReplyDelete