Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Rackthulhu


Long ago I was looking for comic ideas because I got the bug to do a online comic. The goal was to start drawing and writing at my poor level and improve a little through forced practice. I had a couple story and setting ideas but the one that seemed the most fun at the time was a take on the Lovecraft Mythos. I'd run a short CoC game in days past and sort of lifted a setting from there (which is local to me) decided to throw in teenage high school stuff and off I went.

So, I named the comic Cutethulhu, thinking it was catchy for a teenage girl cthulhu's daughter sort of character. But there are a lot of 'Cutethulhu' out there and recently I was thinking if I started the comic fresh and wanted to use the same setting plot how I'd change the name to make it stand out a little.

Here is the first of 5 or so. RackThulhu

No comments:

Post a Comment