Thursday, September 21, 2006

20060921 Website Updates

Well, it has been a hectic bunch of days and it will more than likely be this way until after Christmas. Had two craft shows over the weekend. Then, Monday afternoon our dog passed away. We are looking for another puppy or dog and it is taking up a lot of the little comic time I have. What we are looking for is something particular, a breed or animal that will fill a lot of particular roles. It will take a bit of searching and training to get what we want.

Anyways, The point of this post is I've updated Characters a bit; adding Mabel and Roland to the roster. I drew sketches for both at one of the craft shows I tended a table for over the weekend. I finally had a bit of time to scan and Mabel a bit.

Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment