Saturday, September 09, 2006

General Update

Illness has struck me. It is the head cold. The 'having children in grade school first week of school' sickness that we go through every year. I'm taking a few medications which are confounding my meager brain powers. I'm hoping to have my weekly update done sometime sunday. This will be the first time I've missed a update on the automatic saturday/midnight script. except for the one I missdated .. and the one I forgot to upload. I had an idea for a simple comic that would foot the bill, but I realized it was more involved than I thought at first. So tonight I uploaded Dress code which fits in the archive at the end of August.

I hope I'll get something put together sometime tomorrow; in between medications and a picnic. Working on this sort of drawing in the company of others is socially a little risky so I can't work on anything /at/ the picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment