Saturday, September 16, 2006

failed plans

Another incredibly busy week leaves me with another update that is going to be late. My wife is a crafter and I'm helping with a show over the weekend. I was hoping to find some time to sketch something that hope was misplaced. We got back from our shows and I had to dash off and do some wiring for a couple hours. I'm bone weary right now. It is a struggle to get through this post.

I'll try to do something tomorrow and update. It may only be a character page update or some other site design thing. I doubt I'll get more of a comic done tomorrow than I did today.

One thing I'm working on is a script and layout thumbnails for a small series I hope to get done in the spring. I'm paying a little more attention to the script because I hope to coerce somebody else into drawing it for me. The story is sort of a stand alone, with Roland and a few secondary characters. It will be straight horror stuff.

I do have a real world time table for wanting to get through my story. Even if I can't meet that schedule I will post date to submit things to meet that schedule and try to contract people in some way to help draw things.

No comments:

Post a Comment