Monday, March 08, 2010

Comic 20100308

A little comic with our chronicler Tom. Another quick and dirty lined page. Another case where I was happy with the dialog and there wasn't much that was visually dependent. Tom always draws himself poorly anyways.

The challenge was where to drop this page. It is sort of timeless in the arc of the stories. It could be put about anywhere since Tom doesn't interact with anybody else in a more than superficial way. I decided to just stick it at the end slush pile.

I realize that I have several little series left hanging. Like Marla and Mary, The start of the school year, the wet t-shirt contest, Mary talking to James, and likely a few others. I'm getting to them. Some of the ones I want to take a little more time with, others I have to figure out exactly who they should be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment