Saturday, March 20, 2010

Navigation Fixes

Seems I made a few mistakes on the story navigation javascript. One place it skipped to the wrong page and another to a page that didn't exist. They are fixed now.

I also added a picture on the Character's Page. I'm going to concentrate on getting these support things worked on a little bit more, though few people actually visit them.

I'm desperately hoping to have a page done for tomorrow, but I spent the morning wiring and chainsawing and I'm rather physically tired. Maybe a quick nap after supper will help.

I'm throwing around ideas for a blog that allows threaded comments or using a forums or mirroring the comic at an art community website, like deviantart. Though the comic is a little too racy for them. Or moving my hosting from CG and using wordpress w/ comic plugin. I'd be happy with any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment