Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comic 20100311

I hate posting a days comic so late during that day (feh, by now it is almost tomorrow). This second meeting between Mary and Marla was something I wasn't sure I was going to show. Marla and Mary Again 3

Originally, and now I think I think more correctly, I was going to have Marla's reveal with her achieved body and without LLXL be the first time Roland sees her in school. After Tim <3 Marla she was to be off camera with this second meeting with Mary told as exposition.

On the other hand, I think my story is linearly distorted in presentation enough without adding flashbacks. The way it is currently only lessens the impact of that one page which would be us seeing Marla for the first time with Roland.

1+ more pages of this then to pick up some other hanging plot thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment