Monday, September 13, 2010

Character Quiz Gamma

I made one of these years ago for Dungeons and Dragons characters and thought it would be fun to do the some for the QT regulars. Character Quiz asks some questions, does some math, and tells you which character best fits. You can answer the questions about yourself to see which QT character your most like or try to 'unlock' the different character picks by answering as that character.

This is in a very early stage. You can see there are questions missing, questions under-explained, and the tallying side has sections missing also. The results images are very quick sketches that I will improve on as I work on the quiz.

What I will be working on is criteria of the characters, simplifying questions, and the presentation. Once I get it to a more attractive and accurate stage I'll link up to it in the menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment