Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comic 20100912

Another last minute update. I got a few minutes further along with the foreground but skimped on the background. Mother's Nose.

I placed this way back towards the beginning because the 'cold' is a winter ailment and I hadn't really gotten into the second winter in the comic. I also should mention that the last frame Roland is supposed to have two noses .. on purpose. With the haphazard way I draw things I was thinking that some might believe is was a overlooked mistake.

My side project is in a gamma/beta stage of development. Once I figure out where I'm putting it I'll have it up tomorrow. Having to figure out where I'm going to upload a php script is one of the reasons I keep coming back to maybe hosting my comic someplace else.

No comments:

Post a Comment