Saturday, June 10, 2006

Comic 20060602


Not as naughty as it c(sh)ould have been. The Woman in Red and Crowley are the first secondary characters to be in two arcs.

When I was first thinking about The Wickedest Snowman in the World I had the idea of somebody carrying the enchanted snow head around in a cooler. It was a bit much to use one of the main characters so soon for that. I didn't want Crowley confusing the already slight character developement in the main characters .. so I came up with the Woman in Red. My wife suggested she reappear and have something to do with the end of the current arc also. So she is now the 'mystery woman' with the 'unknown agenda'.

Right now I'm working on a postdated issues that I'm going to color and such, then depending on my time I'll have the next arc started next sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment