Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tagboard and Behind

I installed a tagboard on Cutethulhu on the Main Page. I wasn't going to do this so as not to compromise the false 4th wall I'm trying to build, but conventional wisdom says otherwise so I'll give it a shot.

I also had very little time to work on the comic this week and might not get much of a chance in the coming week. We are planting tomatoes, wiring houses, stocking shelves and mowing lawns alot this week. So I decided that I will place the roughs and scripts up. It will get the story across and give anyone who is interested in drawing at the comic (see Looking For Artists) kind of a look at with what they would be working.

The next concentrated project will be to get the character pages worked up some more. It would definately be a must for having other artists work on my comic to see what the people in the comic sort of look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment