Thursday, June 22, 2006

New Layout

The front page has a new layout and the whole site a new color scheme. With this update I added a rotating button that thumbnails and links a random comic. I've only a few put into the system, but I'll add a few each comic update when I add the latest comic. I few comics ago I added a thumbnail link to the latest uploaded comic.

The only problem I'm having in Firefox is the iframe for the tagboard and the iframe for the blog are being difficult. The sources were in each others iframe, and right now for me both iframes are showing the tagboard. Right now I can only think it is a javascript problem only because it is the one thing I'm not strong in. It seems to work correctly in Opera and sometimes after a refresh it works fine in firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment