Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Comic 20060727


Uncle Joe is moving kind of slow .. at the junction. So it isn't actually Q2's Uncle Joe, if there really is one. Action begins with poor backgrounds and wild shading. The three headshots are shaded in very much the same way I remember my mother coloring in coloring books when I was small. She'd outline the area with the color then color inside much more lightly. it is heritage coloring.

I had to stab a little bit of a funny in there, cause everything else that goes on for the next 18+ frames is deadly serious action stuff.

Not much more to say other than the next one in this series might take a longer than the last couple to get out. It won't be because I'm spending special time crafting and above average piece of art. It will be because I have to make money by picking things up and carrying them around and maybe a little of stringing dangerous electrical wiring through crawlspaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment