Saturday, August 26, 2006

Comic 20060728

1/4 Fight I. This is about a quarter of the entire episode for this update. The actual fight will prolly take two more full pages, then two pages of aftermath then two pages to resolve the Garden .. cause I updated myself into a corner a little. I needed to get something up and this is what I had ready enough to finish. The whole picture was a little too big to work on at once on my machine so I split it into parts. The final layout for the page will be different too.

You see Q2 participating a bit in things, even if it is just a supporting (literally) role. By the end of this little series of things she will be in the thick of events and out of her shell a bit.

edit

Finally finished (sort of) the second half of this page. I almost have all of the next page done too. Again I had to just stop fiddling and post. It is good enough to tell what is happening to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment