Saturday, August 19, 2006

Comic 20060820


Suicide Watch. This entry is a sort of preview to todays comic. The things you have time to think about when waiting for tech support.

Used the Staedtler pigment liners on this for inking and drew an entirely seperate background. It is also in black and white. they will all be that way until I can get the line art better. I didn't have much of a chance to fool around with this one. I had some things come up during the week and had to rush through from thumbnail to posting. I was also going to save it a little smaller, but I couldn't read the buttons on the phone jack it the last part, where she keeps dropping the calls cause they bore her.

I really have a depressing and horrific one planed for a midweek update. But, I don't know if I will be able to go through with it or not. Things have been fairly light, but I've been feeling around trying to find a good tone for things and I think it will start getting a little more gritty and serious.

note: Seems I forgot to upload the actual comic last night. It is still Sunday, right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment