Saturday, August 12, 2006

Comic 20060813


Deadly Deadline. Dip pen lineart to inkscape for smoothing. Then to the GIMP to color and text and general mayhem.

I was really looking for a stand alone gag, and this is fairly close to one, but it still fits in with the ongoing Garden of Serenity arc. Er, ongoing in that I'm still working on it. As of a week or so 'comic time' it has resolved. In real time I still have half of it to finish and retro-post. You can see here that Cutethulhu and Roland make it out of that arc .. and it seems they are working on a pool. Could swimwear be close behind?

This is all part of my poor attempt to keep 'comic time' and 'real time' as close together as I can. It would help if I remembered to do holiday themed strips. It is artificial and in many ways stupid, but since the image files and comic pages operate on the update date it compells me to keep events bracketed by that. So when my kids go back to school, the Cutethulhu group will go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment